Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
I was craving a cookie but didn't really have too many ingredients around the house. I found this recipe online and it looked pretty easy so I thought I would give it a try!
Honestly, its not the BEST cookie I've ever eaten, BUT....for three easy ingredients and that you most likely would have around, its a pretty good recipe!
( I added chocolate chips, because I needed a chocolate fix)
Check out my insta story for process
I found the recipe here!
- 1 cup (8oz/240g) sugar
- 1 cup (8oz/240g) peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350oF (180Oc) and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl stir all three ingredients together until smooth.
- Using a tablespoon measure scoop out 2 tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into a smooth ball.
- Place pre-rolled cookies on your cookie sheet about one inch apart, no need to worry about these spreading.
- Press down with the back of a fork and then press again from the opposite direction to form that classic criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the tray for 1-2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days.